The Weekly Three
A group blog for artists to post three images they make that week. Want to contribute? Comment & request to be added.

Postmodern Personal Reality Renaissance Commission



























18x24 oil on canvas

Patron: Stuart Warren
Adviser: Jared Crawford-White
Instructor: Jane Callister
Models: Stuart Warren, Travis Jepson

To pay for rent, I conjured the personal video game fantasy of my roommate's infiltrating upon UCSB campus. We intend to fan the flames of his pride.

Depicted is Warhammer 40K, an MMORPG, in the aftermath of a vicious battle at UCSB. I, the craftsman, have wreaked the havoc of my patron's mind into reality, as surveyed by my adviser.

Video games are better than real life. But what happens when it becomes real life, on a real living room wall?
< > Home
0 comments:

Followers